Saturday, April 27, 2013

Reading Eggs Subscription - 2 weeks FREE

 My daughter is 5 years old and is in Pre-K.  When she was 3/4 she kept begging me to teach her how to "read these letters."  She already knew her letters and letter sounds, so we figured why not.  We let her lead the way.  She is now reading quite well.  She surprises us everyday.  Technology has helped some in her reading skills.  She loves educational computer games.  I'm looking forward to trying Reading Eggs with her.  They have a two week free trial with no credit card required!

I checked out their website and it says it was developed by teachers, educational writers, animators, web developers.  The lesson I listened to looks like it would be great for my almost 3 year old.  It's suitable for ages 3-12 and teaches core reading curriculum of skills and strategies.  Our schools are going to common core standards, so this could help.  There are over 500,000 subscribers, so that's a lot of people that seem to like it.



I was not compensated for this post.  I am receiving 3 months to try it out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...