Friday, December 23, 2011

Funny kids...

Here are a few silly quotes and incidences that have occured the last week or two.

The last day of school before the winter break we had a school wide celebrations and we were giving popsicles to 1st graders.  One little boy kept asking, "Why are they cold?  Why are they cold?" 

Um...it's a popsicle?

..........................................................

While driving on interstate we see a mobile home being transported on a semi. Sissy says "Oh wow! A truck house."

................................................................

Bubby got a toy helicopter from his teacher at church. Sissy snuck it to her room to hide it, so she could play with it and not nap. I asked her where it was and she said "I don't know. I think it flew away."

...........................................................

I told Sissy it was nap time and she started throwing a fit. I told her she had 5 seconds to get to her room "5, 4, 3, 2, 1." She ran to her room and Bubby ran in behind her. I go in there and Bubby is standing there holding up his finger to her counting "1, 2"

..........................................................

Sissy at bedtime "Mommy can you read one more story? I pinky promise I'll go to sleep." Me "Okay" Sissy "Yes, Yes Hee hee. "

................................................................

Sissy to our Elf, "Bernard, I've been good today." She was right, but she was only up for an hour. I have a 4 year old going on 14. She's begun eye rolling already!! What?! I thought I had at least 8 years to go.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Very cute! Kids are hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...