Saturday, May 4, 2013

Teacher Appreciation - next week

Next week is teacher appreciation week. I'm trying to think of something simple to make for all if my kids teachers (pre-k/daycare).

As a specials teacher I rarely get gifts from students. I don't expect anything, but on the rare occasion a student (or parent) remembers me I treasure it. It's less about the gift and more about the fact they remembered me and, hopefully, appreciate me. Although I do not teach the students everyday, I do teach them every year for 6 years. I get to watch the children grow.

This was my surprise teacher appreciation gift from a student last year. I loved it!! I know the art teacher and coach loved it too.



I'm thinking about stealing the idea for my kids' teachers. It would be easy enough to make one for all the teachers in the center and not expensive.

Happy Teacher Appreciation to all the teachers out there! I wouldn't be a teacher without teachers. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...