Saturday, December 29, 2012

Family Picture holding Letters - Great gift

This is the best gift ever!

Okay so it's a little selfish to call this the best gift ever when I'm the one that gave it, but it is awesome. I found the idea on Pinterest from this blog.

We have a very large blended family and I thought this would be perfect for my Mom and Step-Dad. It's something everyone can do no matter how far away you live. My brother and his family live in Germany (military) so we don't get to see them often.

Here is our project.



It's 12X24. Mpix.com will print 12x24, but I ran out of time.  I printed it at Sams as a 20x24 and cut off the excess.  I needed something to fill in the top two squares, so we added the Japanese symbols to match their house decor. I printed some smaller ones too. I need to print more because everyone wants their own. I even kept one 5x7 for myself.


They both love it!! Now if we could just get everyone together in person.
Pin It

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Oh that is so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...