Monday, November 21, 2011

Gourmet Gift Baskets


I found Gourmet Gift Baskets through a friend and blogger at Surviving a Teacher's Salary.  I looked though their selection and they have a gift for everyone (seriously check it out)!  They have baskets of fruit, chocolate, brownies, cheesecake, breakfast, snacks, popcorn, toys, and so much more.  My favorite are the care packages.  The ones for children could be useful in so many situations when a child is away from home.  Any child would love to receive one of the care packages.  My daughter gets excited when she gets an envelope in the mail...let alone toys or snacks.  What child wouldn't be thrilled to receive this package?


I especially like that you can send the care packages to those in the Military.  My brother recently returned from a year long tour in Iraq (Army) and my brother in law just returned from Afghanistan (Marines).  I know they loved getting care packages.  There are so many things they miss while they are gone and they love getting a little piece of home.  I wish I had sent them one of these while they were deployed.




Gourmet Gift Baskets is offering to send two care packages to the Military for free if you create a blog post about their site and products.  See the details on Surviving a Teacher's Salary and enter to win your own basket.

3 comments:

Christina Perry said...

I like this,they sure have great selection and it makes it easy to give a gift basket to anyone for many different occasions!
216yellowvwbeetles@gmail.com

Janice said...

I love their gift baskets. They have such unique baskets and themes. I especially love the snack basket. I could devour that myself :)
tweety800265(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

i love the gift baskets
dgrubbs62@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...