Friday, November 11, 2011

2 Years of Weight Watchers Magazine for over 85% off!


I saw this deal and may get it for myself!  I started Weight Watchers around Spring Break earlier this year and I've lost about 35lbs.  I haven't been consistent the whole time and really only maintained during the Summer (that's better than gaining like I have in the past).  I still haven't gotten consistent about doing Weight Watchers recently and I really need to get back on plan especially with the holidays coming up.  I have a lot more to lose...more than I'm willing to admit.  I'm signed up to use the weight watchers online and I've never been to a meeting, but it works for me.  I don't have time to go to a meeting.  Let me rephrase that, I don't want to sacrafice family time to go.  I love how Weight Watchers is not just low calorie, low fat, or low carbs (I've done those too).  It's a combination of all those (+ protein and fiber) to get your points.  I almost bought a magazine at the store the other day.  Now, I'm glad I waited.  Hopefully, reading the magazine will give me the motivation and strategies to get back on plan and start losing again.

Click Here for more info!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...