My boys (my 2 yr old and my husband) tend to get a lot of mosquito bites. They both swell up a bit more, so I'll be keeping this on hand for one they need it.
Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac
Mosquito & Other Insect Bites
Sunburn (Definitely useful here in Florida)
Athlete's Foot (Fungal Infections)
Nickel (Jewelry) Allergy
TriCalm offers powerful relief from itching, burning and stinging caused by rashes, hives, sunburn, allergic reactions, bug bites, poison ivy and other skin ailments. A steroid-free anti-itch gel, TriCalm works on contact to help alleviate discomfort associated with minor skin irritations.
Just the facts
- TriCalm’s formula contains COSMEDERM-7, a compound of strontium, a naturally occurring element found in leafy green vegetables.
- TriCalm is safe to use daily on kids and adults and is FDA-approved.
- TriCalm is non-numbing, and works on contact to provide rapid itch relief from bug bites, rashes,sunburns, poison oak/ivy, and more. It may also help relief dry skin and eczema-related symptoms.
- TriCalm does not increase sensitivity to UV rays, so its safe to use while spending time in the sun.
- TriCalm retails for $9.49 for a 2-ounce tube. Get a Free Sample or purchase it at www.tricalm.com Find it at CVS, Walgreens, and Kerr Drug Stores January 2013.
Two readers will win a tube of TriCalm to try out for yourself! Enter below to win! Don't forget you can try a sample out for free at www.tricalm.com.
I was provided a tube of TriCalm through Moms Meet. They have a webinar with lots of information about TriCalm at www.greenmomsmeet.com.
a Rafflecopter giveaway