Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Great Teacher gift idea!

I found this idea on Pinterest and on this blog. 

Right now Totsy has these 16oz tumblers with straws for only $3.75  They have bigger ones for $5.
Hot Scatter Dots 16oz Insulated Tumbler with Straw 
Type Explosion 16oz Insulated Tumbler with Straw
Ladybugs 16oz Insulated Tumbler with Straw
I'm glad that I found something that I can afford to get all the teachers that work with my kids at school/daycare.  I'm a specials teacher and I very rarely get gifts from students, but when I do it is SO sweet that they remembered me.  I love this idea and hope the teachers do too. 

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Love this idea

Arnel Sweizz said...

A student did give me that last year. It was a tear producing event especially since the child was a joy to teach. To have 24 students like her would have been a dream. She always did her best and was ready to help everyone anytime. She inspired me daily.

regards,
arnel of NC Photo Booth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...