Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sea World Free for Teachers & Preschoolers - FL

For the 14th year, SeaWorld Orlando offers a complimentary Teacher Study Pass to all active and certified K-12 Florida grade school teachers. The pass is valid for unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando through 12/31/2012.

All you have to do is take your Florida Teaching Certificate (we take a copy), Paycheck stub within last 30days, and Photo ID.  Go here for details.

Yay!  We LOVE this.  My husband and I are both teachers and we love going to Sea World.  My kids are too young to really enjoy the rides.  My daughter is just now starting to like the kiddie rides.  She was terrified of them all up until this past summer.  They love the shows and love looking at the animals.  It doesn't ever get old to them. 




There is also a free Preschool Pass for Sea World and Busch Gardens which is valid for children 5 and under.  Register Here.

Last year we bought my daughter the study pass, but now we can take her for free too.  My son is only 1 so he is already free.  We will definitely be taking advantage of this. Unlimited Sea World for just the cost of Parkin.  I wish they'd offer a parking pass.  That would be great. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...