Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sending our love with Shutterfly

It is that time of year again.  It's time to pick out our Christmas card.  It usually starts with me looking up different designs.  My husband saying he doesn't care which design I pick.  I pick out a design that I like just to find out that my husband does care.  I think what he means is he has preferences, but it doesn't matter which one I pick as long as it matches the style he likes.  He prefers the more religious cards and definitely no "seasons greetings"or "happy holiday."  It must be "Merry Christmas."  I'm happy with these styles as well, so it's all good. :)

We used to just pick out a store card and mail them, but since our daughter was born we prefer the picture cards.  We like to show her off. :)  We now have a new one to show off.

We've designed our own card before, but it is much easier to pick a pre-designed card.  Their designs are better than mine anyway.  The prices aren't much more either!  Shutterfly has tons of designs to choose.

Here is one of my favorites.  :)



I love this one

This is closer to our style though
This is my new favorite!!  I love it.
I think I found the one I want to use this year.  I love the last of my three favorites.  It is a picture card, but is also a folded card too!  Now I just get to see if the husband likes it just as much as I do. :)

Make sure you check out Shutterfly for many other designs and check out how you can get  50 FREE cards.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...